Saturday, July 08, 2006

Launching My Creativity...


As you can see,( also in the link to the right) I've been testing out the camera.By the way I would like to thank my hubby for the help with links, website domain and etc.He is quite smart in this field!)
A few days ago I was in my little "studio space" (yeah! I have a place to be creative!) and playing around with some photos and sketching ideas and etc. I noticed the sun reflecting on my computer screen so I turned around ... There were these beautiful jewels of water sparkling on my window from the storm we had just had, so I instantly grabbed my camera! I saw great potential in the droplets! As you can see I'm using one of the many photos to showcase my photographic art and I have a website underconstruction! I'm sure you will see this logo change and evolve many times...It's all about rediscovering my style.It's a start in planning what I love to do! I love photography, details,and even exploring different photographic processes. I feel like Im still in the learning process(I've been away from this for quite awhile) in a few areas of design and graphics but I guess that's the fun of being creative !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Kendra!!! So excited at the steps you are taking. You go girl!

Found by grace said...

Kendra, I love the picture, and I can't wait to see the studio k website! What a cool name! I see big things in your future!!!