Wednesday, December 05, 2007

This is Blog-worthy: SNOW!!!


Since I'm cooped up inside most of the day it was so nice to see white ,fluffy flakes falling from the sky! I love snow! It wasn't much but it was beautiful! It made our trip this morning to my Radiation treatments a bit more adventurous...not really but it felt like it. I'm just getting back to blogging and those who visit this site bare with me. I was diagnosed 4 weeks ago with colorectal cancer. It's been fairly easy so far. God has given me a peace that surpasses all understanding and a great husband to take care of me along with support of family and numerous friends that are praying for me and just want to help. I am feeling some effects of the radiation/chemo...the icky stomach at times and tire easily. To me it seems like the easy part before I have surgery(if I have to have it... God is a miracle worker ya know) If I do have surgery I know I will definitely be SLOW going. Keep praying. I'll keep ya posted here and there.

4 comments:

K. Karr said...

Hey lil'sis! Glad to see you blogging. I was downtown this morning at at famous hotel in our grand city attending a technology conference, and it was the perfect setting to watch the beautiful precipitation.

heather said...

kendra it is so good to hear from you...I get updates from Bev, and we pray often for you. I wish we could be closer to support you and "the boys" daily, but know we think of you everyday and are praying (along with everyone we know, our small group...our neighbors...our parents...etc. ;) ) Miss you!! heather

Anonymous said...

Always praying for you here! The snow is beautiful!!! We are getting it here too!

Anonymous said...

KO 2

I will be praying for you and your family. Hope all goes well. Great to hear from your blog that your trust is in God.

talk to you later.

Brian Votaw
www.geocities.com/gcsvball