Thursday, May 14, 2009

Making of the COLONDAR...

As I was checking my Facebook e-mail the other day, I received a message from Colon Club. There was a notice telling about how they made the Colondar and how it came about,and was now on YouTube. Ericka Kratzer( of Blacksburg,Va) is the Cover model every year. She is a long term Survivor of stage IV colon cancer!She is approaching 10 years cancer free! She represents hope and inspires us ALL! It was last year when I sent in my application, only to find out that they did not choose me at that time. It was something that I so wanted to be a part of ,but realized that God has different plans for me and I believe He wanted me to wait so that I would have even more to share with the world. Going for it again later this year! Well if you have time to watch some YouTube videos check it out Here!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Kendra,
This is my first time reading your blog. Praise God for your success.
My daughter, Jo (19 years old), was diagnosed with stage 3 colorectal cancer last October. We have only 2 chemo treatments left. Shock and disbelief is something every cancer patient/family has to deal with...I hate the disease.
You are a very talented photographer, I love your pictures!
I will add you to my prayer list.
Kathy