Monday, November 27, 2006

The BEST and WORST of Thanksgiving weekend...

So sorry I haven't blogged for a while ! I've been busy with giving our bathroom a "makeover', preparing for special guests from Michigan(Chad's parents) and recovering from the WORST sinus/felt like a migraine/fever or flu something or other!!! Well, the BEST part was Thanksgiving with ALL of the family! My family,Chad's parents from Michigan, and my sisters' families. It was so special to have everybody together and share good food , good times, and relaxed enough to just tucker out on any chair or sofa! ( Yes I was one of those people!)
THE WORST: Waking on BLACK FRIDAY knowing you have to get yourself together to make it work, and at the mall , and feeling horrible! I was scheduled at 7 am and well I only lasted till 10:30 am... I just couldnt take the noise, the people ,bright lights...I felt a migraine coming on! I made it home and went straight to bed! We'll save the details and lets just say I was in bed till Sun . afternoon! Chad took wonderful care of me! I missed out on work, my guests,my kids, and great photo opts. I head finally shrank down to normal size and I was back... sorta... twinges of pain come and go. This head pain truely was worst that than early stages of contractions when you're having a baby!!! I would not wish this on my worst enemy! I was in such exteme pain until we tried Ibprofin! Ya it kicked it! Well enough of that...lets move on!
Sorry no pictures...something I failed to capture...but my father in- law got a good one of me and Nick sleeping on t-day! Okay I just had to add this in! This is the coolest thing I've seen! something to pick the popcorn out of your teeth!! And you get a coupon for DenTek! Chad brought home from the movie, HAPPY FEET. He took the boys out while I painted the bathroom...a good thing:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey is OBSESSED with those toothpicks!!! He keeps them in the car to floss while he's driving! Sorry to hear about your "trauma", always when you need to be 100%...are you planning a trip for christmas? Let me know! Heather
By the way where are the pics of the new bathroom?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I had the same yucky sickness too, except I had it the whole time we were in AZ! I still have a cough. It just won't go away!

I wanna see your bathroom too!