Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's DECEMBER! and 70 Degrees!!!

Well, at least in VA it is! Well, I was working on "Christmas gifts" in which I need my printer and it goes on the fritz! Something to do with the paper/jamming but my paper isn't jamming!!!! UGGG! So we decided to take a break from figuring out this printer dilemma and eat! WE also realized how nice it was outside today! Yes !, 70 degrees in mid-Dec. ! I know it's CRAZY! I'm sure we'll get payback when we go to Michigan for Christmas= COLD. Well anyway, I got the bikes out for the kids, "daddy" washed his car, and I enjoyed a big fat juicy orange!! Yummy!


"Speedy "

"Riding into the Sunset"





Having a bit of fun with the leaves.




Nick(loves the camera...sorta:-) WE had a fun day! Now if it would only snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are lucky!!! I haven't yet decided if I like global warming yet, but the warmer weather isn't too bad of a sideaffect! Also, you may want to change your setting to make this a private blog! Heidi