Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cub Scouts: A Tiger and a Weebloe!



Okay, first off I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't been in the mood. Usually I like to put pictures with my blogging and haven't felt like doing that either....I got sick again, this time a really bad cough and congestion! So I'm feeling much better and I'll posting more often too.

Well , tonight we signed the boys up for Cub scouts! As a child I never was into Brownies or girl scouts...just swimming on a team was great fun for me! WE felt that the boys needed to meet new friends and be involved in something they liked and also on Wed. night church they are part of Awana. So these boys will be busy! I'm sure I'll be posting about it often. till then... it's good to back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra...So good to have you back :) Ethan is doing boy scouts too! They have I think 25 kids in their group, plus a new leader so it has been kinda hectic so far (he's gone twice) So are you guys selling popcorn too?

Kendra said...

We went to a sign up mtg. and when we go to the den mtg we'll probably get more info , but yes we are going to sell POPCORN! (cookies sound more fun to sell(i.e girlscout cookies to be exact:-) We're not good at selling stuff so we'll see how it goes:-) Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya we're with ya on the selling :( They want the kids to try to sell $300 each! Dont think we'll make that, especially because their big selling day where they are going together as a group is my due date :) I'm going with "every little bit helps right"?!?