Sunday, February 18, 2007

Waterpark @ Massanutten Ski Resort...a FUN Birthday Gift!



We usually plan to go somewhere for a birthday. This year I decided I wanted to go to an indoor waterpark at Massanutten Ski Resort in VA. We had so much fun! I was so proud of the kids actually getting totally soaked at the little slides and getting sprayed! And lil"Chad went down the BIG slides on a double tube with daddy! SO brave! The kids asked me what my favorite thing was at the park....I told them, seeing them with huge smiles on their faces and all the fun they were having...Priceless! Well I can surly say I am definately NOT 18 anymore! My SORE body reminded me the next morning that yes, Kendra you are OLDER!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool Kendra! We are heading to a similar place in a few weeks with my in-laws. I'm really looking forward to being a sudo-summer environment. So nice in the middle of winter.