Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Recap...

All dressed in blues! You can't see it but Chad is wearing Khakis!! Something he rarely does! And Lil'Chad wore his shirt with buttons with much to his dismay! And Nick wanted to add a pen to his shirt pocket(like his T.A.at school,Mr.Delcato) And well I just threw something together...Easter for me is more that just the glittzy attire, but it is nice to get dressed up.

We ate Easter dinner at my parents home and had a Egg Hunt for the kids! I had to make sure my kids didn't become the EGG hogs! It was so nice to be here in Va. for Easter this year.(don't worry Michigan family were be up there soon!)





And the "Easter Bunny" made an appearance and a quick escape...
Lil' Chad chased him around the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! And it's so funny that the Easter Bunny made his appearance. :-) So fun!