Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ONLY 45 MINUTES AWAY...

A day later

45 minutes away

A campus

A tragedy

A hopeful community

Reach out to those who hurt

Life is short

Savor those precious moments

HUG YOUR KIDS

Connect with loved ones

Have family time.


After yesterday's events at VT University, I realized how dumb it is for me to get frustrated over being late for work because my kids are literally hanging on me as I go our the door and they're demanding hugs. I truly WILL NOT take this for grand it.(sp) I will hug as long as it takes:-)(OH, and kiss your spouse like it's the first:-) Life is short.
Silly picture, I know, But we had fun doing it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder Kendra. We should live each day like it's our last, huh? I'm totally going to kiss my hubby when he gets home and give my girl a BIG hug when she gets up from her nap.