Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1/3 of the way!

Cycle #4 done! I guess it's a positive way of looking at it. 1/3 is close to 1/2 way right? And about that time is when I'm planning on having my ileostomy reversed.YIKES! so I'll get a week off of my chemo schedule. This past weekend we had our neighborhood 24 blocks of yard sales! It was car crazy where I live. I got rid of some clothes and books that the boys had out grown and clothes that I didn't fit into anymore(Since oct-07 Ive lost about 25 lbs and gained 7lbs back.) also we had a Relay 4 Life "bake sale" to raise some money.This year I'm doing Relay 4 Life. It's where you raise money for the American Cancer Society and they have a "walk" where the community meets for an overnight celebration of survivors and remembrance of those lost their battle with cancer. The overnight part of it represents cancer and that it never takes a break ... so a least one team member is suppose to keep walking and you alternate. It should be fun, tiring, emotional and something I know I won't forget. By the way today is LIVESTRONG DAY !


Me and my friend/co-worker from Old Navy, Ricki...me workin the yard sale...and my boys "raising money" for new toys.

No comments: