Monday, June 26, 2006

Boardgames...

Did you ever play boardgames when you were a kid?I did and still do!I know I didn't like Monopoly very much...it took too long! Well my son Chad loves boardgames! Over the week and weekend we came up with ideas and brainstormed to make a Space Monopoly.(they love Space!) The kids drew the planets and I drew the other pictures. I was in my element! I soon became consumed over this boardgame project.Coloring, outlining, and perfecting this board! We still are working on the cards and space movers. It's been a treat to do this for and with my sons.I love seeing them get excited about creating art and dreaming of becoming an astronaut and using their imagination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun, Kendra!!!! Your boys are so lucky to have such a creative mom!

Found by grace said...

Kendra!!! That board looks AMAZING! I love the quote, the title of your blog, and yes, Chad and Nick are very blessed to have you, as am I to have you as a sister in law!!!

Anonymous said...

kendra! this one is over the top. it is amazing. you are making the none creative mothers (myself) look real bad :o) miss you, crystal