Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Studio Friday.

This week's topic for Friday suggested by Jill: STICK IT TO THE... BOARD!
" It would be interesting to see the variety of bulletin/memory boards in our studios. What is pinned to them? Photos? Notes? Reminders? Ideas for future projects?"~Jill

Well...I don't have a bulletin board in my studio...maybe I should. I am thinking about moving my studio space around to make room for something of that sort. I do keep a special brown/orange-paisley sketchbook close by.

I keep everything creative that comes to mind in this book. Sometimes my mind thinks so fast into an idea, that I've already stemmed off another idea off the original idea that I wanted to write or sketch in the first place.I can't sketch fast enough sometimes! I keep inspiring quotes, websites and blogs . Future references of art galleries and places looking for artist to showcase their art( when Im ready to do that.) I have ideas for objects and photoshoots. Sometimes my sketchbooks are just waiting there to be filled with my inspiration and ideas. This is my travel size bulletin board.

"This is where I doodle, this is where I get creative and explore my ideas, these pages are the birthplace of my ART"

7 comments:

superstar said...

good picture

Kerri Jean said...

lovely sketchbook. Great photos - love the one of the book being fanned. I know what you mean about ideas sparking other ideas. I keep journals, but often my ideas come when all I have handy is a pen and a piece of scrap paper - whatever works!!

Anonymous said...

You need to check your calendar I think!
Friday September 22n? It's October allready girl! ;-)

I have a book like that too, or maybe a couple of them! :-)

Artifax said...

Sketchbooks and journals are wonderful tools aren't they? Love the picture of the book with fanning pages.

Anke Martin said...

Oh I love your views! So dynamic! Great idea with the sketch book!

Anonymous said...

That's a great source of inspiration! I have sketchbooks all over the place - didn't think of that!

Unknown said...

I chose my books too...They are great for flicking through for inspiration & are no as fickle as a board...lovely pictures

Ouissi x