Wednesday, March 28, 2007

For a Good Cause...For Our Future Generation...


Ever heard of sixdegrees.org? Well if you haven't Check it out! It's nearing the end of the "contest" and if you could donate to this cause. The picture is not my son, but is the son of Ali Edwards, An awesome and creative "life artist"(a.k.a scrapbooker). I connect with her is a way, my son has had learning delays and challenges in learning but never diagnosed with AUTISM. Being around Nick's class 3 years ago I'm sure I came in contact with those who were diagnosed. WE need to find out what's going on and how we can stop the rise of this epidemic! 1 out of 150 kids will be diagnosed...and these kids are our future generation. Visit Ali's blog, even if your not the artsy type she has a way of inspiring you.
Com'on if you've ever wanted to give to a Charity,this would be the one,NOW is the time, do something good...I did:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali, is SO inspiring isn't she? I visit her blog almost daily. Thanks for reminding me of her 6 degrees contest. I am going to the site to give right now.