Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Nick's Pledge To The Flag..

I gave in ... I bought new markers for the boys, well Chad bought erasable markers with his own money. They are pretty cool in fact. Nick's were a buck and change. It was such a beautiful day on Sunday after church and the boys usually beg to get on their bikes! Well, with new markers in hand they chilled inside for a while. So I found this drawing by Nick. I remind you he's a 6 year old Kindergardener and is doing his best with everything. I thought it was so cute. Maybe a few words are mispelled(well like almost all of them), letters turned the wrong way, words/phrases missing but that's just Nick, he puts everything he has within him into his work(or atleast his artwork) . Such a special kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so Cute!!! I think it is so funny now that the kids can write, you can see things the way they hear them, sometimes how they think a word is said is really funny. Mine have been doing that lately too :) heather