Sunday, January 20, 2008

Have you had your FRUITS & VEGGIES TODAY?

Let the Juicing begin! Well we should have been doing it all along but I needed sources like protien to maintain my weight through my treatment phase. Chad(mainly) and I have read what amazing things can happen to the body when you drink the juices of fruits and veggies. Especailly the stories of those who had cancer and when checked again it was gone. I'll be doing a fruit and veggie juice fasting the next ten days( and so will Chad) so keep us in your prayers( that's sorta a joke but not really:-) It so easy for Chad to down his "green machine" ;I take forever drinking it by a straw. So I will have to be determined and have A LOT of will power the next week! I guess what I learned in college about color theory really plays into this...the color of food and drinks can determine whether you'll drink/eat it or not .... so the theory says. So with that said, Cheers! and "bottoms up" !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm! :) I am so glad you put up the specifics to pray for on the side. I have been thinking about you and your "mom role"...how this whole thing must affect that. We will be praying for Nick. (and Chad..and Big Chad ;) ) heather

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra,

I couldn't leave a comment on 'Studiokathome', sniff! I can't find your email anywhere...
Your post touched my heart deeply and took the wind out of me for the rest of the day. I always love your SF entries and look forward to seeing all the beautiful art works you create! You are an amazing person and artist and I know that God has a plan for you.

I like the music on your blog so much. Thank you, it gives me goosebumps all the time while writing you. There is so much more to write but I'll leave it with this for now. You are in my prayers.

xxxtine