Monday, January 28, 2008

What 5-FU Can Do To You...

While going through this Crazy Cancer Journey as I call it I've noticed my body changing in bad ways and for the most part good ways. As part of my treatment I underwent Chemotherapy and Radiation. Oooh the effects! It's wasn't until the last two weeks of my treatment did my body finally realize, whoa, not feelin too good! But during that time I happened to look down at my hands, actually one of my fingers and wondered to myself, "Oh when did I bruise my finger?" Then I noticed all my fingers were like that!!! I looked like a freak show!! Here let me show You:(no photoshop was used in these pictures, it's the real deal!)



Before:

After: Now that Im done with my treatment and continuing with my "green machine" as part of my daily regiment(even during treatment) I believe it has really helped me. Part of what the chlorella and spirllina does is help detox your body. So Just recently I've notice the real color coming back to my hands! Yeah!

No comments: