Sunday, September 24, 2006

Studio Friday: Outside



This week's post for SF is outside your studio. I instantly think of the view from my window that I'm perched beside. I have the pleasure of having the Blue Ridge Mountains in my sight. For all those who live out west you may call my east coast mountains "hills". That's okay, I love them anyway! This one is the one behind me. The one where I perch from won't load...I'll update later. The other things I see abd hear outside this studio is a very busy street and neighboring church . A quiet neighborhood till we moved in...the only kids on this street. I guess we are considered "kids" compared to the elders on this street. Close to everything.
Beyond the wall of my studio may be the craziness of the world , but Im glad I have a place to perch and watch the world and be inspired by it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stunning view! You're so lucky!

Anonymous said...

beautiful - it looks like a painting

Anonymous said...

Amazing view Kendra. I'm so jealous. The view from my studio is a fence and our trailer in the driveway. Lovely.

megan said...

how very cool to have that much visual space...ahhhhh

Anke Martin said...

Lol! I bet your bring a lot of life into this street! Beautiful view!