Sunday, September 10, 2006

Studio Friday: Tools of The Trade


This week's topic for studio is tools. (Also my first post for SF !) Since I have my own little space to be creative, I now have these tools in my own space to do so. My Nikon D50 is my first tool. I just upgraded my digital camera. Though I still have my "old school" film camera from back in college, my Nikon N6006 AF . I think I'll keep it for when I have my dream darkroom! Digital is so the way to go and a lot faster! My Epson Stylus CX7800 for when I need to scan in or print for a project. I love the neg holders! I found myself bringing out old negs to play with! My computer with Photoshop 7.0 . Im still a bit rusty on the skills but know enough to get by. It's fun to play, right? With all these tools it has helped my get back into the art and meduim I love to create!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tools! Welcome to SF! :)

AtPlayWithFiber said...

I've heard great things about neg holders. Congrats on your first Studio Friday!

Anke Martin said...

OH I know what you mean with love photography! I love nature photography as well! I usually use my own pictures in my artwork.