Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Studio Friday: "Toot Your Own Horn...LOUD!"


The main reason I started this blog site was an artistic challenge to myself. I wanted to get back into the art that I really like doing. Yes, I can draw, watercolor/paint, do ceramics and even throw on the wheel and most definately take a photograph! I truely consider myself an artist with a passion for Photography. I LOVE black/white , sepia tone and color pics. that have a uniqueness to them. I'm not one to brag or show off my work and learned in college to be humble, even during the "creative constructive criticism" and praises. So here it goes...(do ya hear it?) I'm tootin' my horn!
UPDATE: I had a couple of you ask about my slide show...Check out slide.com and go have some fun!

16 comments:

Kendra said...

If you want to see more...check out my whole blog and see the sidebar slide show also.

Cindy Tobey said...

Toot away! Your photos are awesome!!!

megan said...

Good black & whites have a wide range of grays...like yours! Really nice.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos. Especially the ones with water, very nice.

Anonymous said...

I agree; black and white says so much more then color photographs.

This is a great little slide show you have; where might I find that software that creates this? Inquiring minds want to know...

Anonymous said...

What a great display. Well done. Love your images. Jo :)

Anonymous said...

I love the beautiful curvy beach shoreline.

Anonymous said...

Wow GIRL!!! Your photography rocks!!!!! You need to toot your horn more often!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so similar to me ;-) Lovely shots you took there! Great horn tooting you did !!

Anke Martin said...

Beautiful fotos! I gues I should give black and white fotos a shot! I do love the color though in fotos. Especially with flowers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photographs..I love the slideshow!!

Ouissi x

AtPlayWithFiber said...

Great photos and so nice that you put it into a slide show. I don't know how to do that! :D

Going For Greatness said...

You definitely have an eye for photography! I sure would love for you to follow us around at our WW2 reenacments with your camera!!
The slideshow is so FUN! What a neat way to display many pieces without tons of links!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
~ Gabi
http://goingforgreatness.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs. You can feel the emotion in them. Breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!!

Kerri Jean said...

wow, great images & slide show. I also love black & white in photography. color sometimes hinders our ability to see other things, like texture and contrast. your bw work is wonderful.