Monday, February 25, 2008

Angels Among Us....


So today I went to my workplace, Old Navy to visit. It was nice to see everyone and know I have true friends there to help me out when I need it. I went back to the fitting room to say hi to Suzanne. She was helping this lady at the time and then S. saw me and asked me if I was nervous? I said I was okay today but tomorrow I may be different. The woman asked me what I was having done? I told her a colon resection. Who's you doctor? I told her. OH he's so wonderful and a great surgeon. Oh you be okay and you do just fine.

She was very reassuring and told me she was a nurse and the Dr. could line up healthcare to your home for the ilostomy if needed.

I said my good byes to S. and went on my way. Time:1:45pm

I had a coupon for bath and body works so I went upstairs to shop. Didn't really buy anything and headed back out towards O.N. and ran into that Lady AGAIN. She stopped me and said You're going to do fine you'll be okay. And smiled at me.

I got home and went into Chad's office to see what he was up to. He said he was listening to a song and praying for me and "wanted a sign " that I was going to be okay. I asked him what time he was praying and he said oh probably 15 or 20 mins ago...............Right about the time I was talking to that lady or was she an Angel? I'll never know but I truely felt reassured and at ease after that. God works in mysterous ways.


No comments: