Wednesday, February 06, 2008

On the rebound...REBOUNDER That is...

I remember back in the 80's my Mom jumping on a rebounder. She would show us some of the exercises on it...I recall the "cheek to cheek " the funniest of all (LOL) I'm sure you can use your imagination on that one! Later my sis and I would use it as a pretend springboard for our gymnastic feats! I found that it is certainly is good for exercise, easy on your joints and your LYMPATHIC system! Things you learn when you're facing cancer. You can read about it HERE.
This is a good one too!

What struck me is how rebounding is a cellular exercise. It basically "wakes up" your body, detoxes the lymph system, and can build your white blood cells many times over which boosts your immune system. So while I'm at home rebounding think how beneficial it could be to your health ! Go getcha a rebounder!

No comments: