Tuesday, April 22, 2008

9 cycles to go! (sigh)...


Well ladies and gents, I have 9 cycles of Chemo to go! I haven't even hit the 1/2 way mark yet! As you can see I have my Chemo pack strapped to me. I'll be featuring somewhere on my side bar how to wear and live with chemo pack...Some of it may be funny so don't be offended...it's how I get through it ...it's only when you have it you tend to joke about it. So anyway, I got my blood counts back yesterday and the Dr. said they were great! and my CEA ("cancer detector"/tumor marker) was 0.5 normal range, so that was great news to hear!...back in Nov'07 is was 68.0 ,elevated because I had cancer in my body! My fingertips are starting to turn brown again, I'll spared you the grossness of a picture...not so pretty! I get my chemo pump taken off tomorrow Yeah! This time they will give me nausea meds ...the last time it made me feel sick ,so hopefully that will do the trick! Feelin good guys! I always look forward to next week when I can guzzle cold liquids! (my chemo makes me REAL sensitive to cold! bizarre huh!)

No comments: