Thursday, August 03, 2006

Heat wave !





Can we say HOT! Trying to cool down from the heat around here in Va! My sister invited us over for a chill down in the pool yesterday! Well, it is so hot it felt like a bath,but the first time in was refreshing. I'll bring ice cubes next time! We had fun splashing here and there. Greta loves the water! I'm still trying to figure out why my boys are so cautious of the water(that can be a good thing). You see, My dad(grandpa) was a swimmer and has swam all his life,HE got all of us girls( my kids' aunties) into swimming. I swam on a swim team for 10 years! Growing up I lived at the pool during the summer! It is in their genes! One day , just one day, it'll happen, I can feel it, a champion swimmer...we'll see. But ya gotta loose the swimmies and all that floating gear, that's no fun is it!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Greta is so cute too! I can't wait for Bella to have pony tails! Jacob usually is really cautious and doesn't like the water, but since it was so hot and the water was too, we went to the pool lots and couldn't get him out! Plus, he wanted to go to the deep end, and learned to walk along the sides with his hands! I couldn't believe the 180 he did! It's all about the temperature! Bella loves the pool too! Miss you!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Such cute shots Kendra. Looks like you guys were having fun!