Monday, August 21, 2006

What boys will do to get Attention...



Can you believe this! I can. Nicholas called me into the bathroom because he wanted to show me something. I thought ,This ought to be interesting... He shut the door and proceeded to show his climbing techniques! He is such the daring one! I said WOW! and left it that(so it wouldnt encourage anymore climbing feats!)
I remember using my body in a door frame ,with my back on one side of the frame and my feet on the other to do the climbing. I also remember doing HEAD stand-splits in the middle of the den,and the hallway ! Speaking of... I was daring enough to do a cartwheel in my hallway when I was a kid! My sis and I came up with routines on our twin bed(conviently placed together) Jumping , somersaulting and whatever else we did in that room. This was during our Mary Lou Retton phase! I don't have immediate access to these pictures but Im sure you can imagine! I thought I would share the craziness :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness! This is too funny! A blast from the past. I wonder if scientist have identified a "climbing" gene. You and Nick absolutely have it!!!!