Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SKEINS FOR $ 1.00 !!!

Well, today I stopped by Michaels Arts and Craft store just to look around. I love going in there to find inspiration and see what's new. I came across a few skeins that were only a buck! I just love when I find a great deal! I grabbed a few so I can start on my knitting! I learned over a year ago the basics and I was hooked( no pun intended...but then again I don't crochet) Anywho, I have many scarves and plan to venture into some hats. My friend Amy , who lives in Michigan made me a hat last year and gave it to me when we finally met up in Lansing. It was made out of hand-painted yarn from Briar Rose Fibers, her mother's business. These yarns are so beautiful ! Check-em out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pluggin my mom's bizz, Kendra!!! I agree, her yarns are the bomb! Just got a new hank of yarn from her dyed in purple tones for some socks. It is so yummy.

Love your post about N in the bathroom. I remember doing that too. I would play hide and seek with my bro and climb up the walls in his closet to get to the top shelf. It was the best spot to hide!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra! It's Chris - Amy's mom. thank you for your kind words about my website!

Found by grace said...

Kendra, that car photo is just beautiful! I'd like a 11x14 for my wall!!! Love you and miss you guys sooooo much!