Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WaterPark on a Beautiful Summer Day


All summer, I've been planning to go to Randolph Park . It was a beautiful day and I had off from work. It is about 45 minutes to an hour away but is well worth it! Only $3 per person. Chad had so much fun! Nick,well he had to warm up to it. He discovered the Froggy slide and wanted to try it. After one time down that thing he was really into it! I got to go down the huge yellow waterslide they have during an adult swim(...check out the site ) I

didnt even take a picture of it . It really makes you feellike a kid all over again!


Needless to say, we all had a great time! Until I discovered I got sunburn on my back! We don't need to show pictures of that! Believe me , I'm tender!
UPDATE: I just noticed:The last two pictures have two different boys..don't they look so much alike?!?! I even had to look twice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And yes, your boys look SO alike! I was trying to figure out who was who too!