Wednesday, January 24, 2007

An AMAZING GOD WE HAVE !


Everytime I see footprints in the sand I think of only one set of prints( even though this pic I took shows more). I visualize God carrying me though the rough times in my life and also as He walks closely by my side.


As a blogger I've come across blogs of those I went to college with. I check up to see what's going on, how their families grow and where they live and etc. Well over the weekend I came across horrific news of a fellow Alumni, Josh Buck. While attending I.W.U in Indiana I remember this guy with really red hair, sang in the University's Choral and even in a small group,I think and even saw him in a few Art classes! He found his future wife, Shelly while attending there.
Here comes the sad news... He was vacationing in Cancun and was in a diving/swimming accident and suffered a spinal cord injury to the neck. He was evacuated to Miami where he is now. Read how this amazing story is unfolding and see the miracle God is preforming in front of our eyes. I read updates daily and find myself shedding tears of joy and praise to see what he is doing not only for him but the community he is a part of(back in Michigan) and leaving the doctors is awe! Check out this site for updates:
http://www.greenhouseministries.org/
Please PRAY Josh and EVERYBODY involved. Even if you stop by my blog and read this and don't know him, send out a prayer for him...wouldn't you want somebody to pray for you in time of need?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, that is an amazing story about Josh, and it is a great way to remind us not to worry so much about things (our kids, for example) since none of us is guarenteed anything more than this moment. Savor life! Heidi