Saturday, January 13, 2007

Starting the New Year with Creative Gifts...


I know . . . Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is here. But I wanted to share what I was up to the first week of Jan. 2007. I designed the "prototypes" for my family here in Va. I still have to give one to my sis... sorry I guess you'll get a sneek-peek of a gift to come. These are candle holders showcasing my photography. A lot of precise work involved but I have researched more ideas on how to "adhere" the images to the glass in an easier way. They look really nice when the tea light is lit. Stay tuned...maybe you can get one off my website.(lol when I ever get it made:-) That's one of my 2007 goals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there ya go next years christmas gift done!!! :) heather

Anonymous said...

Kendra!!!! So stinkin' cool! I want one!!!