Sunday, January 21, 2007

WINTER MIX INSPIRATION ...



It's been a while since I picked up my knitting needles! Since it is winter time and it's actually producing a winter mix outside(and not 70 degrees like last weekend!) I had yarns calling me to make something! I'm such the novice when it comes to knitting . I keep to the basic garter stitch, stockinette stitch, and still trying to figure out the "seed stitch". I have yet to use my Briar Rose Fibers ! So wanting to use the seed stitch with that..I just get real confused knitting the purls and purling the knits! UGGG! So anyway, here is what we are dealing with today, as we watch the sleet/freezing rain/itsy-bitsy snowflakes fall and form a layer of ICE! I have a feeling there will be no school tomorrow for the kids... as for me, I work at a mall that never closes unless there's a foot of snow! We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty scarf, Kendra! I like the black & white pic of the icicles, too.
Mom

P.S. Enjoyed the bicycle photos!