Tuesday, March 04, 2008

From a MASS to a PEANUT...

You're wondering What? Well when cancer was found in my lower colon it was the size of an average fist and staged at T4 and didn't look good. Just look at that scan...it's a monster! I would say my response to chemo/radiation were very good along with my alternative methods. At the time of my colonoscopy it was the size of a golfball. At that point in my treatment, it had reached the maxium potential for it's use. Sooo between then and the time I had my recent surgery is when I guzzled my green machine drink twice a day and a protien shake w/Zeolite and my usual intake of vitamins. Well it may...I believe it did help shrink it more! When they took the cancer out it was the size of PEANUT!!! AND my lymphnodes were CLEAR of cancer! (Just found out yesterday on the pathology report) . I serve an amazing GOD who still keep working on my body after what researchers tell us that the chemo and rad. work to it maxium for 6 weeks and then proceed to surgery. I give PRAISE and THANKS to Him because I KNOW it was Him. Even though it didn't change the course of surgery , he still has his plan for me . Thanks to ALL who have been praying for me and thinking of me...I truely feel it.












2 comments:

K. Karr said...

This post is so uplifting! I too thank you Lord! I will shout it into the blogosphere! Check out my post on my blog about this very topic!

Brian Votaw said...

kendra

We are praying for you. Hope to see you sometime.

Brian, Melanie, Erika and Kendra Votaw