Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Becoming a "REGULAR" at the OR and still have 2 procedures to go!

So I feel like I'm one of the regulars at the local hospital! It's funny how you can remember what happened on the dates (without looking) that are on the reverse side of these hospital arm bands.
11-09-07 Blood band(I had to GET blood :Very anemic!
11-13-07 Found Cancer
11-20-07 Implanted PORT( for chemo)
1-31-08 Colonoscopy
2-26-08 Colon resection- Removed CANCER
2-26-08 Blood Band for Transfusion if needed.
TBA Ileostomy reversal
TBA PORT removal !
I know I'm wierd...I save stuff like this ...it's better than seeing a picture of my scar I will have ;-)

1 comment:

K. Karr said...

No you are not weird. You are just a visual artist. I love this photo...And how you chose to show your journey in a visual way...